Collect from our Durham warehouse, clearance stock or an ordered products can be collected, Simply click on local collection on the postage page.
We Deliver to the North East for only one fixed fee no matter the size of your order, Local delivery postcodes include DH, DL, TS, SR, NE
We Deliver to the surrounding county’s to the North East for only one fixed fee no matter the size of your order, Regional delivery postcodes include TD, CA, LA, BD, HG, YO and LS
Our Nationwide Deliveries cover the majority of the UK with only a few exceptions.
** Please note: orders over the value of £500 not valid for the following postcodes :
Scotland and Highlands — AB, DD, PH1-32, FK, KY, IV, KW, PH33+, PA20+, G80+
Wales – SA20+, LL
South West – TR, TQ, PL, EX
South east – CT
To ensure we meet a very high standard of service we use our own van’s and drivers to deliver to a location of your choosing, what we mean by this is that we feel a doorstep delivery does not portray our service we wish to give, we would ask you to make available the area in which you would like to store your flooring items, we also ask that any tripping hazards or sharp objects in which your new product may get damaged , or that our staff may injure themselves on be removed or covered.
If you live in a high rise or an apartment complex then there is an additional charge and we must be informed prior to delivery, we may ask you to assist in the delivery process in some cases.
Deliver to your designated place on the ground level. If you know your property is dificult for deliveries we ask that you include a brief description within the notes on our checkout page. This will ensure that we get your new flooring to you on the first delivery.
We will always endevour to get the flooring to a place of your choosing however we do ask that you have good access and all fragile and breakable items are removed from the path in which you would like the flooring to travel.
Alternitave Delivery Options
If you are buying out of our area then please feel free to contact us so that we can give you a quote for delivery options, please note that we would have to arrange a third party courier and would not be liable for any damages or delivery locations
Failed and cancelled deliveries
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us via the telephone number or email, we always like to improve and adapt our services to provide a better service.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery
Some of the following reasons may be classed as a failed delivery:
- You have provided the incorrect delivery address
- That the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible without advanced warning
- If your property is in a dangerous place and cannot be accessed in a safely manor
- If the home owner or ‘house sitter’ is not able to sign for the goods
- If no one is at the address on the arranged day/time given
- If the area in which you are wishing the items to be delivered to has not be prepared to receive the goods
Cancellation of deliveries
We are unable to accept any cancellations within a 72hour prior to delivering unless the reason has exceptional circumstances.
In these exceptional circumstances we will arrange with yourself for a re-delivery at a more convenient time.
Please note that for the following post codes there are additional delivery charges and we suggest you contact us direct for a bespoke quote.
AB, DD, PH1-32, FK, KY, SA20+ LL
CT, TR, TQ, PL, EX
IV, KW, PH33+, PA20+, G80+